Sunday, April 11, 2010

Help I'm "LOST" in season 2


Well I have really slacked off this week. I found a bunch of new bands but I did not give any of them enough of a listen to write about it... Why might this be? One word. "Lost"... I started watching "Lost" in season 4 and watched parts of season 5 and so far all the episodes of season 6. It is quite addicting. Anyone who is a fan can attest to that. But in the last week or so I have started to watch the show from the start. Last week is was season 1 and this week it is season 2. I just finished up season 2 like 20 minutes ago. Damn you Michael!!! But anyway I will be giving all the new bands a listen this week and post something midweek. Oh and also I just got "Band of Brothers", I have never seen it before. Yes I am a man I just never got around to it so back off!! Soooo from what I hear there is another 15 hours of my life haha. But in case you are curious what bands I've come across here is a quick list. Los Campesinos!, Beach House, Washed Out, and We Were Promised Jetpacks. So far from what I have listened to I am really liking them all. Anyway I just thought an update would be good seeing as how I usually post on Sunday nights. Gotta get one in before Midnight or I owe my mate Patrick a beer haha just a little wager we have to keep us writing. Not that I need it. I am really getting into finding new tunes to talk about and share with the world. However many of you are actually out there reading this. But like I said there will be a post later this week. See-ya

No comments:

Post a Comment